Your Safety and Health While Traveling Come
As part of our commitment to give you the best possible travel experience, we are providing you with all
the information needed in these unprecedented times of Coronavirus. So we recommend the following:
- Always check for travel restrictions at your destination before booking anything.
- Double-check travel restrictions since some travel may be permitted for specific purposes that don’t
apply to you.
- Look for more information on travel restrictions on the designated official platforms.
- Stay updated day by day since drastic changes can be made overnight.
- Be sure to check the status and validity of tickets, transfers, or trips booked on your Taxi & Guide
- Contact support for any inquiries or concerns you might have about upcoming travel.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions
We would like to help so, here are some links to stay informed with travel restrictions in the different
destinations around the world:
For an overview of borders and available means of
transport and tourism services in EU Member States, please visit Re-open EU.
We take your health seriously, so, stay safe and make the most of your trips by following these health
- Put your face mask on while traveling and transferring.
- Maintain your social distancing by staying at least 1 meter away from others.
- Stay away from any crowded places especially closed areas.
- Avoid unnecessary touching with public surfaces.
- Keep your alcohol-based sanitizer in handy and sanitize your hands frequently.
- Use gloves -if necessary- only for specific purposes.
- Use contactless payment methods instead of cash -when needed-.
We follow the same health instructions with our guides and drivers to create the safest experience for
both of you.